- SQF 310
Our newest cabin, the Americana is dedicated to our armed services, decorated in a patriotic theme and sports a red, white and blue external color scheme. It has approximately 310 square feet and has an open concept floor plan. It has a 3/4 bathroom. The cabin is designed to be a kitchenette with a small fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, silverware, barbecue grill utensils, and a bar sized sink. Sleeping arrangements for 6 include a queen bed, a futon sofa that converts into a full-size bed and two built-in bunk beds. Amenities on the outside include a barbecue grill, fire pit, and picnic table and a deck at the front entrance. Barbecue tools are available inside the cabin. Inside amenities include a 43" Ultra-high definition TV that is linked to the internet for streaming TV shows, movies or music. A Jensen multi-media center is connected so that guests can bring their own DVDs to watch on the TV. The multi-media center plays CDs and mp3's. Music can be streamed to the multi-media center via BlueTooth or connection with a jack. Free WiFi is included.
1 Bathroom, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed, 1 Studio couch, 2 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Electric heating, Heating available
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Cable or Streaming Services)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryIron & Board
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ
89 Parker Creek Rd , Murfreesboro, 71958, United States
Directions to the Cabin at 89 Parker Creek Rd, from Murfreesboro town square
*** Note: Guests have said that GPS has led them down gravel roads to get to the cabin when paved roads are available.
The distance from the town square to the cabin is 9.7 miles.
1. From the Murfreesboro town square go north on N Washington Ave and drive .5 miles.
2. Turn left onto W 13th St and you will arrive at a 4-way stop in .1 miles.
3. Turn right onto AR-19 (N Maple) and drive 6.2 miles which will bring you to the Lake Greeson Dam on the Little Missouri River.
4. Turn left onto the bridge and turn left again on the other side of the bridge onto Beacon Hill Rd.
5. Drive 2.2 miles to Parker Creek Rd, then turn right and drive .5 miles to the first entrance or another 600 feet to the second entrance. The first entrance is a little steep so the 2nd entrance is recommended. The 2nd entrance is just outside the Army Corps of Engineers Parker Creek Recreation Area. If you cross a cattle guard you have gone slightly past the 2nd entrance. There is a street sign at both entrances with the street name Pebblemist Lane. The first entrance has a utility pole with a street light on the left side. The 2nd entrance also has a garbage bin with the property address prominently displayed on it in blue.
Note: The first cabin you see on the left at the corner of Beacon Hill Rd and Parker Creek Rd is not the destination although its name is similar (Parker Creek Cabin). For reference purposes, the entrance Swaha Marina is on the right about ½ mile from the dam at the Hwy 19 access.